Bonjour! We are operating all our classes and private tuition online as usual but our premises are closed until further notice.
The officially recognised Alliance Française d’Oxford.
We are the Alliance Française d’Oxford, the charity whose mission is to promote French language and cultures.
We operate autonomously, are self-sufficient and have no political or religious affiliations.
- Offer French classes for all ages and abilities
- Promote French and Francophone culture
- Respect cultural diversity, share a passion for exchange and solidarity
- We will continually train our teachers and improve our standards so you will get the most innovative teaching
- We will not charge above what permits us to operate
- We will treat our staff and interns legally and fairly
- Isabelle Barber – Chairman of the Trustees
- Peter Anderson – Treasurer
- Carolyn Soakell – Secretary
- Prof. Julian Roberts – Trustee
- Jane Varley – Trustee
- Andrew Rattue – Trustee
- Caitlin Kennedy – Trustee
- Marie Giraud – Trustee
For more information about governance, please email email@example.com.