The officially recognised Alliance Française d’Oxford.
We are the Alliance Française d’Oxford, the charity whose mission is to promote French language and cultures.
We operate autonomously, are self-sufficient and have no political or religious affiliations.
- Offer French classes for all ages and abilities
- Promote French and Francophone culture
- Respect cultural diversity, share a passion for exchange and solidarity
- We will continually train our teachers and improve our standards so you will get the most innovative teaching
- We will not charge above what permits us to operate
- We will treat our staff and interns legally and fairly
- Isabelle Barber – Chairman of the Trustees
- Peter Anderson – Treasurer
- Carolyn Soakell – Secretary
- Prof. Julian Roberts – Trustee
- Jane Varley – Trustee
- Andrew Rattue – Trustee
- Caitlin Kennedy – Trustee
For more information about governance, please email email@example.com.