We are the Alliance Française d’Oxford,
the charity whose mission is to promote French language and cultures.
We operate autonomously, are self-sufficient and
have no political or religious affiliations.
- Offer French classes for all ages and abilities
- Promote French and Francophone culture
- Respect cultural diversity, share a passion for exchange and solidarity
- We will continually train our teachers and improve our standards so you will get the most innovative teaching
- We will not charge above what permits us to operate
- We will treat our staff and interns legally and fairly
The Alliance Française network around the world
The Alliance Française network is considered the largest cultural NGO in the world, with more than 800 establishments in 134 countries, on all five continents. The network is coordinated by the Alliance Française Foundation fondation-alliancefr.org.
Join the network of Les Amis de l'Alliance Française, find a correspondent and win a trip amisalliancefr.org.
Did you know?
The Alliance Française was originally founded in Paris in 1883 around personalities such as Jules Verne and Louis Pasteur.